- This Jalapeno Cheddar Burger Looks Fantastic!
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffed Vegan Cabbage Rolls
- This Delicious 5 Ingredients Meatball Parmesan Casserole Will Feed A Crowd For Cheap
I love the simplicity of foil packet grilling and this recipe looks gourmet and makes for a perfect weeknight dinner! This delicious grilled barbecue chicken and vegetables in foil with wonderful flavor combination looks fantastic and it’s so easy to make.
The chicken and veggies are really incredible but the real star in this recipe is the bbq sauce!
Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil
8 aluminum foil sheets large enough to wrap around one chicken breast
4 (4-ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2-cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
1 red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
8 asparagus spears
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
extra virgin olive oil
Get your full Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina Petrovska for this amazing recipe and featured image.