- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- So Simple Yet So Genius: Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
- This Ultimate Slow-Cooked Beef Pot Roast Recipe Is Amazing!
- Delicious 3 Ingredient Fruit Cake You Can Make At Home
- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
Ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious, this recipe will teach you how to make your favorite Chinese dish at home, in the slow cooker!!
Packed with pork, broccoli, snow peas and more, this Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein Noodles is another simple dinner recipe. Using your slow cooker makes this recipe a breeze to make on a busy day.
Slow Cooker Lo Mein
2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
3 cups broccoli florets
2 carrots, julienned
2 stalks celery, diced
1 cup snow peas
1 (5-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1 pound spaghetti
FOR THE SAUCE
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 cloves, garlic, minced
2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste), or more, to taste
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Get your full written Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipesat: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!