- So Simple & So Good: 15 minutes Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- This Is The Best BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich We’ve Seen Yet!
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
- This 15 Minutes Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad Is Perfect For Potlucks
This is quite possibly the best cheesy-potato side you’ll ever taste! Easy to make and deliciously addictive these Scalloped Potatoes are magnificently perfect!
These creamy, cheesy, divinely flavored potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to roast pork loin or beef tenderloin. They are also great the next day served with eggs for breakfast or converted into a yummy casserole by adding left over chunks of ham.
This dish is a hit, whether served at brunch, lunch or supper.
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
4 large baking potatoes, sliced thinly
¼ cup butter
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups whole milk or heavy cream
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black or white pepper
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Add a Pinch
Thanks to Robyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!