- Need A Quick Cake Recipe? This White Chocolate Truffle Cake Is What You Should Bake
- [Video Recipe] Easy Low-Fat Pan Pizza
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Delicious One Hour Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
- [Video Recipe] Perfect, Simple And Very Delicious Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
What an excellent recipe! A big hit for the kids and a family favorite for picky eaters this delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole from Life in the Lofthouse is very tasty and easy-peasy!
Packed with all the yummy comfort foods Penne pasta, creamy Alfredo and lots of gooey cheese and bacon, your picky eaters will ask for 2nds! Super easy and delicious this casserole is great for pot luck, or buffet, and you can also tuck a pan in the freezer for later!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole Recipe
1lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
2cups shredded cooked chicken
1jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
1/2cup ranch dressing
6slices chopped cooked bacon
2cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
Chopped parsley, if desired
Head on over to Life in the Lofthouse for the full recipe >> Chicken-Bacon-Ranch-Baked-Penne by Holly Lofthouse
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!