- Quick And Easy Chicken Potpie Recipe- Amaze Everyone With Your Culinary Skills
- Super Easy And Delicious Strawberry Mint Bourbon Smash
- Best Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- Easy And Quick To Prepare One Pan Ranch Pork Chops With Crispy Potatoes
- Easy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Recipe Will Tantalize Your Taste Buds
Looking for a very nice and quick dinner recipe! This tasty and so popular comfort food casserole is fast and simple to make and so great tasting! A scrumptious, classic, easy casserole that’s oh so creamy good! What a winning recipe! This is the one that every kid and adult loves.
The fabulous Ritz Chicken Casserole is made with only 6 ingredients and it takes only 10 minutes to put together. It’s so easy to make, you couldn’t mess it up even if you’ve never cooked a casserole before.
This recipe from The Country Cook is easy and extremely tasty and one of the best chicken casseroles you’ll ever have.
This creamy chicken is great served over hot cooked noodles or rice.
Quick , Easy And Delicious Ritz Chicken Casserole
1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
1 cup sour cream
½ cup sliced green onion
1 family-size store-bought cooked rotisserie chicken de-boned and shredded (3 cups )
2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Country Cook
Thanks to Brandie for this amazing recipe and featured image!