- This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Is Perfect For The Whole Family
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Super Easy And Delicious Strawberry Mint Bourbon Smash
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
- Quick And Easy Pizza Rolls Your Kids Will Love
This delicious comfort food dinner is filled with biscuits, chili, hot dogs, and cheese! Piece of cake to put together and your family will absolutely love it! It’s almost lie magic food: it is so delicious, it will go straight to someone’s heart through his stomach! Clever and fun, this casserole really tastes just like a chili dog!
You can freeze this for about a month, but I would definitely freeze it as a casserole without the biscuits. Top with the biscuits when you’re ready to make and serve.
Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole
1 (28 ounce) Can Chili, With or without beans
8 Hot Dogs, Cut into bite sized pieces
1 (16 ounce) Can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, Like Pillsbury Grands
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
You May Also Like:
Get your full written Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Salty Marshmallow
Thanks to Nichole for this amazing recipe and featured image!