- Good, Easy And Quick- These Eggs In Bacon Baskets Are Genius!
- This Is Definitely A Very Easy Chicken & Potato Casserole To Make And It Tastes Delicious!
- Crispy Juicy Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- This Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread Is A Guaranteed Hit With The Crowd!
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
Learn how to make an amazing potato salad using grilled potatoes. With subtle smokiness from the potatoes” beautiful balance between sweet and tangy, this delicious potato salad is great to make for potlucks or at home and for special occasions. The recipe is easy to double and easy to make even for someone who never made German potatoes salad before.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Grilled German Potato Salad
Ingredients for 8 Portions Grilled German Potato Salad:
2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, grilled until just tender
1/4 cup freshly chopped Italian parsley
For the dressing:
8 ounces sliced bacon
1 cup diced yellow onion
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
cayenne to taste
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
Get the recipe at: Food Wishes
Thanks to Chef John for this amazing recipe and featured image!