- Chicken Fried Rice: Better Than Takeout And So Easy To Make
- These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Are Totally Bursting With Flavor!
- Heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies You Gotta Try
- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
Who doesn’t love a good roasted chicken recipe especially when it’s as easy as this one! Simple enough for weekday dinner and elegant enough for a special occasion this roasted chicken is super juicy and delicious. The combinations of the tangy lemons, savory garlic and fresh rosemary, flavors that go so well together is absolutely divine! This gorgeous flavorful roasted chicken will totally impress you with it’s taste and flavors!
Lemon Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Chicken Recipe
5lb whole chicken, washed & dried
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ cup butter, softened
2 large springs fresh rosemary, diced finely
4 garlic cloves, minced
zest of 4 lemons
salt & pepper
Fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
Cavity stuffing (sliced lemons, sliced onions, spring of rosemary)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Divas Can Cook
Thanks to Divas Can Cookfor this amazing recipe and featured image!