- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- So Moist And Packed With Deliciousness!
- Impossibly Easy Chili Cheese Dog Bubble-Up Bake
- The Easiest And Tastiest Cheese Balls You Have Ever Tried
As we enter into the comfort food season and with so much going on, one pot meals like this superb beef Stroganoff casserole dish are so cozy. Especially when they are super tasty and they look this good!
Serving beef Stroganoff as a casserole is easiest for this time of year. This hearty casserole loaded with great flavor from The Kitchen is My Playground is comfort food at its best and who doesn’t love a delicious dish for dinner?
Beef Stroganoff Casserole Recipe
10 oz. egg noodles
1 to 1 ½ lb. ground beef
3 T. butter
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
1 T. all-purpose flour
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1/4 c. Burgundy, other dry red wine, OR red cooking wine
1 (14.5 oz.) can beef broth
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 c. sour cream
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 T. butter, melted
1/3 c. Panko bread crumbs
1/3 c. grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
1 T. chopped fresh parsley
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tracey for the featured image and amazing recipe