- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- Easy, Delicious Buffalo Chicken Sliders Perfect For Football Season, Or Any Party!
- Easy 5-Minutes, No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Without Raw Eggs
- Bacon Hashbrown Quick Breakfast Casserole You’ll Want To Make Again & Again
- Delicious And Very Easy Greek Style Salad Recipe
Leftover recipes are fabulous! Such a great way to not waste food and create something unique!
Use your Thanksgiving mashed potato leftovers to make these delicious cheesy mashed potato waffles.
These waffles look fancy enough to surprise everyone at the table and that will most certainly be a big hit! Served with sour cream on top, they are yummy beyond belief!
This recipe can be used all year long really, as most of us always have leftover mashed potatoes. New and creative recipes are always welcomed!
Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Waffles
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup buttermilk
2 large eggs
2 1/2 cupsleftover mashed potatoes
3 Tablespoons chopped scallions
1 cupshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Sour cream, for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Just a Taste
Thanks to Kelly Senyei for this amazing recipe and featured image!