- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup- Your Kids Will Love This Recipe And It Is Easy To Cook!
- Excellent Technique To Make The Best Juicy And Flavorful Steak At Home
- Tasty Crock Pot Cubed Steak With Gravy Recipe You’ll Make Again And Again
- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- One Pot Hearty, Cozy, Creamy White Bean And Ham Tortellini Soup
Healthy meals that are not bland and yucky and are super simple to make are a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle while eating well. This Baked Ziti with Ground Beef is one of those meals that is healthy and filling yet looks great and appetizing and is yummy delicious.
Creamy, savory and just perfect, this baked casserole dish is fun and filing and will be well received by all family. Of course, since this is a pasta meal, using a high quality sauce is very important to succeed in creating a great pasta meal’. The baking time is equally important for the pastas to absorb the flavors of the sauce and all that yumminess added in this recipe.
If you like your meals cheesier, meatier or saucier, you can easily make this dish to fit your taste by adding more of the desired ingredient. This meal is so easy to make and once tasted you’ll never go back.
Baked Ziti with Ground Beef Recipe
12 oz ziti
2 tsp olive oil
2 clove garlic, minced
1⁄3 lb lean ground beef
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
1 can (20 oz) crushed tomatoes
1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: KITCHMe
Thanks to KITCHMe for this amazing recipe and featured image.