- Easy & Healthy Grilled Chicken Margherita
- Quick And Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
- This Very Simple, Easy, Tasty Side Dish Is Always A Huge Hit: Oven Roasted Green Beans
- These Baked Homemade Beignets Covered With Powdered Sugar Are Sensational
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Broccoli And Mushroom Stir Fry
Cook a fabulous dinner using this recipe! It’s simple, it’s flexible ( it works with pretty much any kind of white fish that you like, however you’ll get best results with thick, firm fillets) and… it’s really quick!
From freezer to table, ready in under 30 minutes!
Easy to make and very tasteful, this incredibly delicious Easy Poached Fish in tomato basil sauce meal is best served over a bed of rice, couscous or quinoa.
Easy Poached Fish in Tomato Basil Sauce
4 -175g (6oz) frozen white fish fillets of your choice*
2 cups (425g | 15oz) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1/2 cup (120ml) light chicken stock
1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine (or use more chicken stock)
1/2 tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped (plus more for garnish)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
The Healthy Foodie
Thanks to Sonia for this amazing recipe and featured image!