- These Easy Chicken Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce Are Incredibly Delicious!
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
- Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus
- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
If you rely on your crock pot several times a week -like so many!- you’re always after good recipes. This one is going to be perfect to make during the colder months. This Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker looks fabulous, and smells and tastes delicious. Your tummy will totally thank you for cooking such delish diner! The recipe is quite flexible and if you need o add or replace an ingredient to fit your taste or to suit our family this recipe it’s perfect either way.
Slow Cooker Corn and Potato Chowder
8 ounces (1/2 pound) bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
2 1/2 pounds Russet potatoes (approximately 5 medium sized potatoes), NOT peeled, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
8 cups (about 2 pounds) kernel corn (I used frozen)
1 medium/large sweet yellow onion, finely chopped
1 cup chopped celery
6 – 8 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (my favorite is Aunt Cora’s)
32 ounces (4 cups) chicken stock
16 ounces (2 cups) half and half or heavy cream
salt and pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mama Loves Food
Thanks to April for this amazing recipe and featured image!