- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- These Loaded Nacho Fries Are The Best Football Appetizer Ever!
- Celebrate The Season With These Adorable Reindeer Treats
- Super Easy And Really Yummy Hamburger Taco Casserole Recipe
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
Remember Monte Cristo sandwich? This simple, easy, and yummy recipe is a great made at home alternative. This fabulous sandwich is so easy to make and so good to eat, will totally make you look like a great cook
Very tasty and delicious, this quick and easy sandwich with ham, turkey and cheese is really a great “make ahead” for busy afternoons or evenings! The perfect sandwich for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Monte Cristo Sandwiches Recipe
1 loaf wheat or white bread (18 slices)
2 pkg Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or the new sheets works better)
1/2 lb thinly sliced turkey
1/2 lb thinly sliced ham
6 slices provolone cheese
6 slices American cheese
Raspberry jam (for dipping)
Powdered sugar (to garnish)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Shugary Sweets
Thanks to Aimee for this amazing recipe and featured image.