- Insanely Tasty And Delicious Crockpot Garlic Chicken
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Intensely Delicious Grilled German Potato Salad
- Crunchy, Spicy And Perfectly Cheesy, This Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken Dish Is A Winner!
- This Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Is Irresistible
A very popular recipe, this Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts will put the best crunchy fried chicken ever on your table, with minimum effort.
Add the honey garlic sauce for a sweet and slightly salty finish and you’ll have one of the most satisfying and delicious meals imaginable in under 30 minutes.
This recipe works fabulous with pork chops too, and if you add some Chinese egg noodles, with a few sauteed vegetables on the side or some whole wheat pasta and steamed broccoli, your dinner will be simply fabulous!
Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups flour
4 tsp salt
4 tsp black pepper
3 tbsp ground ginger
1 tbsp freshly ground nutmeg
2 tsp ground thyme
2 tsp ground sage
2 tbsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
8 tbsp water
2 tbsp olive oil
3-4 cloves minced garlic
1 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium soy sauce is best
1 tsp ground black pepper
canola oil for frying
Get your full Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rock Recipes
Thanks to Barry C. Parsons for this amazing recipe and featured image!