- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- Cheesy Chicken Bites- One Of Those Recipes That’s Loved By Kids And Adults Alike!
- These Oven Baked Mini Omelettes Are Quick To Make And Sensationally Delicious
Tasty, easy and amazing, this one pot delicious Italian pasta dish is a great candidate for your new favorite recipe!
The flavorful dish cannot be simpler to make: al dente pasta is tossed with spicy grilled shrimps, tomatoes, fresh spinach, garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil to create this healthy, light and absolutely amazing and quick weeknight dinner that looks gourmet!
Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta Recipe
2 tablespoons olive oil,
8 oz (220g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon smoked paprika or more, to taste
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon italian a saisoning
4 roma tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
6 oz fresh spinach
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz (220g) pene or spaghetti
2 tablespoons high quality olive oil, optional
Get your full Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: eatwell101
Thanks to eatwell101 for this amazing recipe!