- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Steak, Cheese, and Mushrooms? Yes Please!
- Incredibly Delicious And Really Simple Chicken & Coconut Curry Recipe
- 10 Easy Summer Recipes For Dinner You Should Definitely Try
- Incredible Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies Recipe That Will Impress Absolutely Anyone
This dish looks absolutely delicious and will bring the flavor of Italy right to your kitchen! Always a huge hit with the family and guests!
This melt-in-your-mouth Baked Meatball Parm Casserole combines homemade meatballs, sauce of your choice, Italian cheeses and is perfect for subs, pasta, and more! Paired with a salad and some garlic bread, I can’t think of anything more comforting!
Baked Meatball Parmigiana
1½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo)
4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
a handful of chopped parsley
1 cup bread crumbs (I used Schar gluten free brand)
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated) (sometimes I use grated asiago cheese)
salt to taste
Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
Mozzarella cheese to top it off with!
Get your full Baked Meatball Parmigiana written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Thanks to Danielle for this amazing recipe and featured image!