- Crock-Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta
- These Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes With Butter Garlic And Herbs Are The Best Thing Ever!
- Simply Scrumptious Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
- Incredible Strawberry Salad That Is Perfect For Spring
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Is All Of Your Dinner Dreams Come True
Have you ever heard of those game changing side dishes that once you try them, you’ll never go back? These melted potatoes side dish is exactly like that!
Switch your traditionally roast potatoes side dish with this crispy melting potatoes. They are absolutely fantastic!
Crispy, nice and golden brown edges and nice and soft inside, they simply melt in your mouth! The broth with lemon juice and garlic mixture at the end really gives them a different kind of flavour and takes potatoes to the next level!
Creamy And Buttery Melting Potatoes
1 1/2 pounds yellow fleshed potatoes (such as Yukon gold), peeled and sliced 1 inch thick
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed and peeled
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Kevin for this amazing recipe and featured image!