- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
- This Oven Baked Salmon With A Parmesan Herb Crust Is Out Of This World Delicious
- Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
This easy, healthy and tasty recipe will feed a family of 4 or more for only $10.63. Interested?
It doesn’t matter if you chase or not for ingenious, economical and satisfying recipes, we all enjoy now and then eating well on low budget!
Hopefully you have all the ingredients already, if not, get ready to go to the store to get all the stuff.
This Baked Chicken and Penne Pasta Casserole recipe, courtesy of TheWolfePit , with all that pasta and all that cheesy goodness bubbling away looks delicious and is a keeper in any recipe book.
So without any further ado, let’s get started with today’s recipe!
Baked Chicken And Penne Pasta Casserole Recipe
2 lbs – Skinless Chicken Thighs
45 oz – Spaghetti Sauce
16 oz – Penne Pasta
8 oz – Mozzarella Cheese
2 Cups – Water
Get your full Baked Chicken And Penne Pasta Casserole written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: TheWolfePit
Thanks to TheWolfePit for this amazing Spanish Potato Omelet recipe and featured image.