- Easy, Fast And Delicious Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants
- Delicious Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Super Easy To Make And Delicious, This Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe Is The Only One You Need
- 7 Delicious And Easy Starbucks Copycat Recipes You Can Make At Home
- Quick & Easy Balsamic Glazed & Marinated Steak Tips And Mushrooms Recipe
How does a decadent, rich and fudgy chocolate dessert sound for tonight’s dessert?
Don’t be intimidated by this cake, you can totally do it! Flourless Chocolate Cake is super simple yet very impressive and is made with common ingredients. This cake is rich, fudgy, and topped with ganache! Delicious and so easy and it’s also gluten free. The most perfect cake for chocolate fans, who will be absolutely in LOVE with it.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup salted butter
¾ cup granulated sugar
½ cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Flourless Chocolate Cake>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Rachel Farnsworth for this amazing recipe and featured image!