- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- This Southern Brown Sugar Pie Is Heavenly And Absolutely Perfect
- This Hearty Pumpkin Sausage Lasagna Is Perfect For Fall
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake is the absolute best cake you’ve had in a long time …or maybe ever!
The chocolate cake with no-baked Oreo cheesecake filling- which by the way, is made with real whipped cream! -drizzled with a chocolate ganache topping and then garnished with piped whipped cream, looks decadent and insanely chocolaty! Totally amazing!
It’s hard to believe that anyone can make this dessert in their own kitchen, and in such a short time, yet it’s true! It only takes 1 hour 35 minutes to make this mind blowing cake! And seriously… every single bite is flavorful and delicious!
Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake
For chocolate cake:
2 cups sugar
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup cocoa
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
½ cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
For no-baked Oreo cheesecake filling:
1½ cups heavy whipping cream
8 oz. Cream Cheese-softened
¾ cup powdered sugar
12 Oreo Cookies- coarsely crushed
For milk chocolate ganache:
8 oz. milk chocolate-finely chopped
1 cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup chocolate chips
¾ cup whipped cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: OMG Chocolate Desserts
Thanks to Vera Zecevic for this amazing recipe and featured image!