- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
- Delicious Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grapes Recipe
- 10 Minute No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie-Out Of This World Amazing!
- Easy, Fast And Tasty Garlic Chicken Wings
- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
These bites look so good, is just what you need to get you through Monday – if you’re that type of person- or any other rough day! This gluten free recipe is perfect for a quick snack and not having to turn on the oven and just being able to have a quick treat is always awesome.
It only takes 20 minutes to make this easy and delicious recipe and you’ll end up having 20 healthy no-bake energy bites! Not too shabby! And I’m pretty sure… they won’t stay around for very long!
Thanks to Jaclyn of Cooking Classy for this wonderful recipe.
No-Bake Energy Bites
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
6 Tbsp chocolate chips (next time I’ll use minis)
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy