- These Lasagna Stuffed Peppers Are Absolutely Fantastic
- 5 Delicious Holiday Themed Cocktails Your Guests Will Love
- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
- Need A Quick Cake Recipe? This White Chocolate Truffle Cake Is What You Should Bake
You’re just 10 minutes away from one of the most amazing, sweet and yummy treats ever that doesn’t even needs baking!
Reese’s cups are without doubt, one of the best and delicious candies ever made and when you add some creamy peanut butter, some Rice Krispies and a couple of more yummy ingredients, you’re in for a totally new experience and a great treat.
Bring your kids in the kitchen to help you making these cookies. They will have a blast making them.
No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookies
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1⅓ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4¼ Cup Rice Krispies
1 Pinch of Salt
4 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (we use 6)
1 Handful Chocolate Chips (we use ½ cup)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Oh, Sweet Basil
Thanks to Cade & Carrian for this amazing recipe and featured image!