- How To Make A Bacon Mac And Cheese Pie
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- Juicy And Incredible One Pan Chicken In Garlic And Herb Sauce
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
Treat yourself, family and friends to some great game day food. Baked and jam packed with flavor they make a delicious game day appetizer!
Super simple crispy and with an incredible taste, these Garlic Parmesan wings perfect for game day! You’ll devour these garlic Parmesan wings before the game even starts.
Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 stick melted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
3/4 c. shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
Caesar dressing, for dipping
Get your full written Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings With Red Pepper Flakes recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Delish for this amazing recipe and featured image.