- This Simple Manhattan Filet Steak Looks Amazing!
- Instant Pot Fried Rice- Quick And Easy Recipe
- Incredible Strawberry Salad That Is Perfect For Spring
- 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
These yummy chicken wings cooked in the slow cooker are so tender they basically fall right off the bone. This recipe is really easy and it only take 2 ingredients which you will cook for about 1 hour on high in the slow cooker. This recipe is a slow cooker winner!
Chicken Wings in a Slow Cooker
4 pounds chicken wings
3 cups buffalo sauce
Get the full written recipe with helpful tips and great pictures for each step as well as many other delicious recipes at: eHow
Thanks to Ashley Manila for this wonderful recipe and featured image.