- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
- [Video Recipe] Easy Low-Fat Pan Pizza
- Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole: It Is So Easy To Put Together And Tastes So Good
These yummy chicken wings cooked in the slow cooker are so tender they basically fall right off the bone. This recipe is really easy and it only take 2 ingredients which you will cook for about 1 hour on high in the slow cooker. This recipe is a slow cooker winner!
Chicken Wings in a Slow Cooker
4 pounds chicken wings
3 cups buffalo sauce
Get the full written recipe with helpful tips and great pictures for each step as well as many other delicious recipes at: eHow
Thanks to Ashley Manila for this wonderful recipe and featured image.