- All The Flavors Of Pizza In A Super Easy To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Delicious Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grapes Recipe
- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Tasty Chicken Casserole Recipe For Leftover Chicken
Ham and Swiss Stromboli is a delicious dish on a cold night with a bowl of soup. It is so fast and easy to make and with a delicious flavor, this is always a great recipe to impress a crowd.
The taste of the ham, cheese and bacon melted together it is so good, soft and crunchy at the same time, this is a great food for picky eaters.
Ham and Swiss Stromboli Recipe
1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
3 green onions, sliced
8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Girl Who Ate Everything
Thanks to Christyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!