- This Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken Is So Fabulous!
- Heavenly Crock-Pot Barbecue Ribs
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
- Easy And Delicious Quick Dinner: One Pan Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Ham and Swiss Stromboli is a delicious dish on a cold night with a bowl of soup. It is so fast and easy to make and with a delicious flavor, this is always a great recipe to impress a crowd.
The taste of the ham, cheese and bacon melted together it is so good, soft and crunchy at the same time, this is a great food for picky eaters.
Ham and Swiss Stromboli Recipe
1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
3 green onions, sliced
8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Girl Who Ate Everything
Thanks to Christyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!