- Incredibly Easy And Quick To Make: One Pan Balsamic Chicken And Veggies
- Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies-Easy And Sooo Delicious!
- 10 Minutes Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
Crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside, these cauliflower bites are a great substitution for Buffalo wings! Crunchy and flavorful these cauliflower nuggets are a delish and what an amazing way to eat cauliflower! This is a great meatless recipe to add to your menu rotation!
Dip in ranch or blue cheese or your favorite dip for even more added flavor.
Crispy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon melted butter or ghee
2/3 cup hot sauce
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Popsugar
Thanks to Lizzie Fuhr for this amazing recipe and featured image!