- This Ferrero Rocher Cake Is Totally To Die For!
- Hawaiian Mimosas Are So Wonderful!
- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
This easy-to-make and flavor-packed dish is a wonderful twist on the classic beef stew. Super easy to throw together this Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew is a great tasting dish! Freeze it and will get better each time you heat it up Serve it with corn bread and topped with cheese for wonderful dinner that the whole family will love.
Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew Recipe
2 lb beef stew meat
1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-lb bag)
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tablespoon
Thanks to Tablespoon for this amazing recipe and featured image!