- Original Deviled Egg Recipe -Can’t Beat A Classic!
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
- Wonderfully Comforting Chicken And Dumpling Casserole
- Deviled Avocado Eggs… A Great Twist On A Classic Egg Favorite
- The Perfect Breakfast Casserole For The Weekend: Easy Sausage, Egg And Hash Brown Casserole
Get a little more creative with the grilled cheese and make this super-delicious Hawaiian Grilled Cheese. That cheese melting and the all combination look incredible, but you can add more stuff if you feel like.
Excellent appetizer or main dish recipe, this Hawaiian grilled cheese is bursting with pineapple, Canadian bacon and jack cheese!
Thanks to Serene of House Of Yumm for this wonderful recipe.
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
2 slices of bread
3 slices of pineapple, fresh or canned
3 slices canadian bacon
shredded Monterey Jack cheese
oregano and parsley
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: House Of Yumm