- How To Make Holiday Ice Cream Cone Shots
- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
- You’ll Love This Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Recipe!
- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
- Absolutely Wonderful Cajun Chicken Alfredo -So Easy And Out Of This World Delicious
Looking for a fun and easy appetizer? These sweet potato bites look amazing and they are a big hit! They taste so good, it’s almost hard to believe how easy they are to make!
Packed with sweet potatoes, melted butter, maple syrup and stuffed with a marshmallow – these Sweet Potato Bites are delicious!
Sweet Potato Bites
3-4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. maple syrup
Marshmallows, for topping
Pecan halves, for topping
Get your full Sweet Potato Bites written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Lauren Miyashiro for this amazing recipe and featured image!