- Genius Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad With Balsamic Glaze Recipe
- This Grilled Chicken Tacos Salad Is The Most Amazing Salad You’ll Ever Eat!
- Tasty Chicken Casserole Recipe For Leftover Chicken
- Easy And Creamy Beer Cheese Soup Recipe
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
Looking for a fun and easy appetizer? These sweet potato bites look amazing and they are a big hit! They taste so good, it’s almost hard to believe how easy they are to make!
Packed with sweet potatoes, melted butter, maple syrup and stuffed with a marshmallow – these Sweet Potato Bites are delicious!
Sweet Potato Bites
3-4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. maple syrup
Marshmallows, for topping
Pecan halves, for topping
Get your full Sweet Potato Bites written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Lauren Miyashiro for this amazing recipe and featured image!