- Incredibly Easy And Scrumptious One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Easy, Cheesy And Crazy Good Pizza Waffles
- Quick And Easy Chicken Potpie Recipe- Amaze Everyone With Your Culinary Skills
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- Incredibly Easy And Quick To Make: One Pan Balsamic Chicken And Veggies
This is a perfect side dish: rich, creamy sweet potatoes loaded with lots marshmallows and pecans. Yum!
This creamy candied pecan sweet potato casserole crockpot recipe sounds and looks out of this world. So sweet & salty and with a creamy filling, some say it is dessert and not a traditional side dish.
The truth is, is really not important if you call it dessert or side dish. If you try this recipe, you will never make another sweet potato casserole dish!
Creamy Candied Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole
5 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
2-3 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
½ cup milk or heavy cream
½ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup flour
⅓ cup melted butter
1 cup chopped pecans (such as Diamond of California)
3-4 cups mini marshmallows
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme de la Crumb
Thanks to Tiffanyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!