- These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Are Totally Bursting With Flavor!
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
- Quick And Easy Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches
- This Lazy Day Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe Is Amazing!
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup- Your Kids Will Love This Recipe And It Is Easy To Cook!
With yummy layers of potatoes, bacon and cheesy goodness, this recipe is not only easy to make, it’s also amazingly delicious. Most definitely a hit everyone at your dinner table!
If you’re in need for a Holiday recipe, you should most definitely give it a try. Not only the flavors are amazing but you can also do the preparation step the day before.
Really, there are so many advantages when making this recipe. Very addictive, you’ll want to add this recipe to your dinner rotation immediately.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
7 medium red potatoes – baked
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 c sour cream
2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cheddar cheese, shredded
3 green onion, sliced
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Just A Pinch Recipes
Thanks to Sue Adamefor this amazing recipe and featured image!