- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole Is Filled With All Things Comforting
- This Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Is Perfection!
- Steak, Cheese, and Mushrooms? Yes Please!
This is probably the best recipe for pork tenderloin, ever! Easy, fast and fancy enough for a dinner party, this Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe will increase your appreciation for a good caramelized crust. You’ll never buy pre-marinated pork loin again!
Unlike other recipes where you do the glazing in the crockpot, this recipe does it a bit different. You do the glazing on a sheet pan and put it under the broil. Brilliant! Eat the leftovers as sandwiches, they are amazing!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
2 pounds Pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon Ground sage
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
1 clove Garlic; crushed
½ cup Water
½ cup Brown sugar
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup Water
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura’s Sweet Spot
Thanks to Laura for this amazing recipe and featured image!