- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
- This Recipe Is Exceptional: Cheesy Potato Pancakes
- Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken- Way Better Than Takeout!
- The Best Grilled Root Beer Chicken Wings Ever!
- Delightfully Tasty And Creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe
This dish is light and full of such delicious flavor and it requires just minimal ingredients. This Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken is tender and juicy and a great addition to your weeknight menu. Seasoned and pan seared chicken thighs slow cook with a flavorful and light cilantro lime sauce and served over rice. This recipe is amazing!
Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs*
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cups chicken broth
¼ cup lime juice
½ cup heavy cream
2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
You May Also Like
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Recipe Critic.
Thanks to Alyssa for this amazing recipe and featured image.