- These Are The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Wings With Hot Sauce You’ve Ever Had
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious Asiago Chicken Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Spinach
- The Easiest Way To Make Ice Cube Tray Chocolates At Home
- Once You Make These Egg Rolls, You’ll Never Make Them Any Other Way!
For those obsessed with their crock pot and not only for them: this is such an awesome way to meal prep for the week! This is a great healthy alternative to Chicken Pot Pie and your house smells amazing.
Try it with a huge piece of French bread with a slab of butter for an amazing complete dinner.
This Slow Cooker Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Stew it’s easy to cook has all the tastiness of chicken pot pie and you will probably have plenty of leftovers for the next few days!
Slow Cooker Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Stew
1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 large yellow onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
3 carrot(s), diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. dried oregano
3 1/2 cups chicken broth/stock
1 bay leaf
1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
1/3 cup frozen pearl onions
1/3 cup peas
1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
Get your full Slow Cooker Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Stew written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Center Cut Cook.
Thanks to Amy for this amazing recipe and featured image.