- 3 Quick And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients
- This Ice Cream Hack Will Blow Your Mind!
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
These Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas from Don’t Go Bacon My Heart are the best vegetarian quesadillas you’ll ever make! An incredibly easy yet delectable recipe with sweet potato mashed and spread over the wraps with layers of black beans and cheese. The layers of flavor make every bite simply amazing. This recipe is simple to make and the quesadillas are so tasty and filling.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 4 Large White Tortilla Wraps
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to preference)
- 1/2 can of Black Beans, rinsed
- 2 Large handfuls of grated Cheese (Cheddar or Monterey Jack work great)
- Juice from 1/2 a Lime
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil (see note A)
Extras ‘n’ optionals:
- Fresh Coriander
- Sour Cream
- Extra Limes
You May Also Like
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Don’t Go Bacon My Heart.
Thanks to Chris for this amazing recipe and featured image!