This is the ultimate creme egg cake! No bake and utterly delicious, this extremely popular recipe is the perfect Easter dessert.
You need to try this incredible cream egg cheesecake taken from Taming Twins blog. This is some serious cheesecake that looks gorgeous especially colouring the chocolate on top, it makes it look really special. Even those who are not fans of creme eggs, still think this cake looks amazing!
Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe
- 280 g Digestive Chocolate Biscuits
- 140 g Butter Unsalted, melted
- 560 ml Double cream lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks
- 140 g Icing Sugar sifted
- 560 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat, 2 x 280g tubs
- Juice of half a lemon
- 275 g Mini Cadbury\'s Creme Eggs about 3 small bags
- 4 Creme Eggs to decorate
- 60 g Milk Chocolate
- 120 g White Chocolate
- Yellow Food Colouring
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Taming Twins.
Thanks to Sarah Barnes for this amazing recipe and featured image.