- Amazing & Absolutely Delicious Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- These 3-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Are Perfect For Sports Day
- Seriously Addictive Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- This Easy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe Is The Perfect Fall Meal
Is the cold weather making you wish you had a bowl of soup? Check out this fabulous soup recipe! Quick, easy and delicious this slow cooker steak soup is perfect for weeknight dinners.
Just dump everything in the slow cooker, even the noodles and let it cook all day. Serve with some crusty bread for an easy and delicious weeknight meal guaranteed to please everyone!
Slow Cooker Steak Soup
2 1/4 lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 (1oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
4 cups beef broth
1 Tbsp tomato paste
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
Get your full Slow Cooker Steak Soup written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Plain Chicken
Thanks to Stephanie for this amazing recipe and featured image!