- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
- 10 Easy Summer Recipes For Dinner You Should Definitely Try
- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
This soup is the perfect dinner for a chilly night. Packed with all the flavors you would expect to find in that classic cheeseburger, this easy and comforting meal looks fabulous and will be a favorite with the kiddos and the adults.
Loaded with ground beef, potatoes and carrots, this cheeseburger soup is insanely delicious, it’s like a cheeseburger in a bowl, but much healthier!
½ pound ground beef (use 1 pound)
¾ cup chopped onion
¾ cup shredded carrots
¾ cup diced celery
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
4 tablespoons butter, divided
3 cups chicken broth
4 cups peeled and diced potatoes
¼ cup all purpose flour
2 cups of Velveeta processed cheese cubed (I used 16 ounce) or- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1½ cups milk
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ to ½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup sour cream
Get your full written Cheeseburger Soup recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: The Recipe Critic
Thanks to Alyssa for this amazing recipe and featured image!