- This Beef Short Ribs Gravy Is The Ultimate Comfort Food!
- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
An Italian-inspired dish made with Marsala wine, this delicious and so simple recipe will delight all the homemade chicken Marsala eaters! Easy, saucy and flavorful, this Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala is perfect served over rice or pasta to soak up all the delicious sauce. For those looking for new slow cooker recipes, you’ll love this easy recipe, this one is a keeper!
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Recipe
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste (I used about ½ teaspoon of each)
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup sweet marsala cooking wine (may sub chicken broth in a pinch)
½ cup water
¼ cup cornstarch
fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme de la Crumb
Thanks to Tiffanyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!