- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
- Easy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Recipe Will Tantalize Your Taste Buds
- This No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Recipe Is Absolutely Amazing!
- So Yummy!!! These Pepperoni Pizza Twists Will Disappear In A Flash!
- Amazing Recipe And So Easy: Sundried Tomato, Spinach, And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
It’s week-end so let’s talk party food! Who says party feed needs to be complicated? If you’ve ever thought that pinwheels were going to be hard to make, it’s time to reconsider. Check out this easy recipe. These perfect party pinwheels with softened cream cheese, ranch mix and chopped green onions over tortillas are amazing.
Then top with your favorite savory treats: chopped black olives, red pepper, salami, turkey, basil, cheese—whatever you like. Pop them in the fridge until the guests arrive.
Perfect Party Pinwheels Recipe
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
2 green onions, minced
4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup diced celery
1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Allrecipes.
Article source and featured image: YouTube