- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- These 5-Ingredient Chocolate Candy Clusters Are Amazing!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Is All Of Your Dinner Dreams Come True
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
This is the easiest recipe ever! So simple yet delicious, these oven roasted green beans are absolutely incredible. Packed with flavor they are tasty and a great way to get kids and picky adults to eat their green beans.
You can eat them like fries and serve them for snacks on football or movie night! These baked beans are a great alternative to French fries if you cook them just a little longer!
Oven Roasted Green Beans Recipe
1 pound of frozen green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
About 10 grinds of fresh ground pepper (or to taste)
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Frugal Living Mom
Thanks to Jenetta for this amazing recipe and featured image!