Just about everyone has heard of chicken bacon ranch pasta casserole. It is a mouth-watering meal. No matter what one might be in the mood for, having some chicken bacon ranch casserole is always something they can. It has all the ingredients to make the meal to eat.
If you haven’t heard of it, or want to make chicken bacon ranch pasta casserole on your own, then this is the place to look. The perfect recipe has been prepared to satisfy your need for the delicious delicacy. It is easy to make and all you need is an oven and a few minutes of your time.
Every family who has tried the recipe is in love with it and would agree that they use it every now and then. Without further ado, the recipe for a flavor-loaded casserole which is filled with pasta, crumbled bacon and chicken is as follows.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole Recipe
All the Ingredients that You Would Need
- 1 lb of chicken, either skinless or boneless, diced
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 0.5 lb bacon, chopped and nicely cooked
- 14.5 oz of Alfredo sauce
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- Pepper and salt, for taste
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz of pasta
- Half a cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Easy Instructions to Follow
- 1. The oven needs to be preheated to 375 degrees. Next, grease a baking dish which measures 9 x 9.
- 2. Medium heat a big skillet. For about 7 minutes, the bacon needs to be cooked until it is crispy.
- 3. Take out the skillet and just drain the bacon grease. For the remaining grease on the bacon, have the bacon placed on paper towel for quick results.
- 4. Get a Ziploc bag which is a gallon sized, add diced chicken in it, some olive oil, and the ranch mix. The diced chicken would still be raw at this stage.
- 5. Around the sealed bag, shake it. It will help with the coating to be thorough.
- 6. Place the chicken inside the skillet. Have it cooked until the chicken is not pink anymore.
- 7. Boil a pot of water, and cook pasta in it until al dente.
- 8. Now, have the water drained. It is time to add pasta to the greased baking dish.
- 9. Add the Alfredo sauce, along with the cooked chicken to the pasta.
- 10. On top of the Alfredo sauce, sprinkle plenty of bacon, pepper/ salt, and the cheeses. Have the dish placed inside the preheated oven.
- 11. Have the dish baked inside the oven until the cheese gets melted and the dish is bubbly. This should take just 15 minutes.
- 12. Have the dish removed from the oven. Voila, it is time to serve the dish to family and enjoy the delicious meal.
Note: The chicken bacon ranch pasta casserole serves 6 people. You can cook for more people. However, for optimal results, 6 servings is ideal.
Recipe adapted from The Cookin Chicks.