- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- Tasty One Pot Chicken And Rice
- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
- Super Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: One-Pot American Goulash
- Absolutely Delicious Whole-Wheat Pasta With White Beans And Spinach
Chicken casserole is everyone’s comfort food, admit it! Chicken casserole is like French fries, no one can dislike it. This chicken enchilada casserole with sour cream is how you can tweak your casserole to make it taste more sumptuous.
One of the daily dilemmas that all of us face everyday is what to cook. Everyone has a fixed mix of dishes that they keep on making. It is natural to get tired of your rating patterns. For that reason, you need to reinvent the classic dishes to make them taste better and more diverse. The great thing about tweaking the dishes you regularly make is that you don’t need to learn and master a new recipe and your get to experience great taste without having to try something new or experimental.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Sour Cream Recipe
- 4 mugs of chicken (Cooked and finely chopped)
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 mug of diced green chilies
- 2 table spoons of dried and finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper – As per your requirement
- 10 corn tortillas
- 3 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, chilies, onions, garlic powder and pepper, make sure you mix enough to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Take an oven dish and spray it well. Having done that, arrange half of the tortillas and put three cups of chicken over it. Pour the sauce over it well. Take half of the shredded cheese and evenly spread it out on the prepared meal. Than take the rest of the tortilla slices and spread the remaining chicken over it, top it off with the sauce and cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree and then bake the dish for 30-40 minutes. After taking the dish out wait 15 minutes before you serve the dish.
The chicken enchilada casserole with sour cream is ready for you to devour. The dish can support a variety of sides. You can go with steamed veggies, potato wedges, fries or some classic garlic bread. We suggest going a little lighter with the sides as the casserole is heavy on its own. So, add some green leafy veggies, some corn and a lemonade to cleanse the palette. This dish is great for people who love having Mexican inspired food.
This is how you can uplift your everyday food dishes. Once you get the hang of cooking, you will be able to add or subtract things based on the flavors you like or dislike. If you’re looking for healthy options, you can always tailor the recipe according to your needs, for e.g. you can cut down on the cheese, steam the chicken instead of frying it and add some healthy fresh juices to go with it.
Also, when you have people over you would want to serve them something that tastes amazing and will be liked equally by everyone, casserole is one classic dish that everyone loves. Add a few more ingredients and serve them this delicious chicken enchilada casserole with sour cream.
Recipe adapted from skinnypoints.net