- Hot Wing Pork Chops Sandwich With Gorgonzola Sauce
- These Clever Kitchen Hacks Will Make Your Cooking Effortless
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
- This Spinach And White Bean Soup Is Absolutely Amazing!
Mashed potatoes in six minutes? I’m all in! This instant pot twice baked potatoes casserole recipe delivers all the flavor without all the work .These cheesy potatoes with all the cheese and bacon look heavenly! This is absolutely fantastic with burger, or pork chops. Or, anything, really!
Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole
Ingredients you need:
5 pounds of potatoes
1 1/2 stick of butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of milk (may need more to make it creamer)
1 cup of sour cream
1 ranch seasoning mix
2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings)
1 bundle of green onions chopped
4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles)
Get your full Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Eating on a Dime
Thanks to Carrie for this amazing recipe and featured image!