- This Jalapeno Cheddar Burger Looks Fantastic!
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
- Simple And Easy To Prepare Spaghetti Pie Your Kids Will Actually Love
- These Are The Most Amazing Comforting Cheesy Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Deceptively Quick And Easy Honey-Glazed Wild Salmon You Can Cook At Home
Making Sangria can be fun! This Sangria recipe is easy to make, has a fantastic taste and is great to drink after a long day at work. It’s also the perfect drink for parties- especially during the summer when you are sitting out on the deck. Make it in a glass pitcher and add fruit slices for a real great and artistic look. In only 15 minutes of your time you’ll have a totally yummy and addictive fruity drink.
1⁄2 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
1⁄2 cup orange juice
1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
1 (750 ml) bottle Burgundy wine
Thanks to Charlotte J. for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.