- Best Keto Big Mac Salad – Low Carb Hamburger Salad For Keto People Missing Big Macs
- [Recipe] Easy And Delicious Country Sausage Gravy
- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- Delicious And Very Comforting Meat & Potato Casserole
- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
Mojito is one of the most popular drinks in pubs and bars. It looks sophisticated and it tastes great. Plus, you look so cool for everyone else, when having one.
In fact, this traditional Cuban highball drink is quite easy to make at home too, in both versions: with or without alcohol.
This non-alcoholic recipe that we feature today is brought to you by Ruthie, of Cooking with Ruthie.
Her Non-Boozy Mint Mojito it’s perfect to cool off with on a lazy summer day and you only need some really basic ingredients.
Deliciously Simple Non Alcoholic Mojito Recipe
2 liter club soda
2 tsp agave or sugar (or to taste)
1 small bunch of mint
2 fresh limes, sliced lengthwise
Get your full Non Alcoholic Mojito written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking with Ruthie
Thanks to Ruthie for this amazing recipe and featured image.