- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- Super-Delicious Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- This Simple Manhattan Filet Steak Looks Amazing!
- Best Mushroom Recipe With Wine, Garlic, Lemon
You won’t believe how easy coconut shrimp is! And one of the best homemade recipe you’ll ever try, it is as good as or even better than restaurants! Using shredded coconut in a shrimp dish may be a funny idea but give it a try. Surprisingly enough, these coconut shrimps are very addictive and so simple to make. Sweet chili sauce is all you need for dipping. This recipe is a keeper!
1/3 cup all-purpose flour (or whole wheat) (measured correctly)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
vegetable oil or coconut oil
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sally’s Baking Addiction
Thanks to Sally for this amazing recipe and featured image!