- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- How To Poach An Egg Perfectly Every Time
- These Baked Homemade Beignets Covered With Powdered Sugar Are Sensational
These holiday cookies are very yummy! Dainty and adorable, these snowflake Christmas cookies are quick and easy to make. The snowflakes designs are so easy to decorate and look very festive. These sugar cookies look amazing and are simply delicious!
They taste and look great and you can serve them, gift them or hang them on your Christmas tree as decoration.
Sugar Cookie Recipe
Yield – Makes about 30-35 cookies, but it will also depend on the size of the cookie cutter and how thick you make your cookies.
2 cups unsalted butter (at room temperature)
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
Seeds from 1 vanilla bean (or 3 tsp vanilla)
5 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder (*take this out if you don’t want your cookies to spread)
1 tsp salt
1 cup shortening
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
6 Tbs milk
Pinch of salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Thanks to Shelly for this amazing recipe and featured image!