- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- Original Deviled Egg Recipe -Can’t Beat A Classic!
- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
- Cheesy Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
This recipe is so easy, it’s actually officially called stupid-easy chicken in the crock pot! The title is relevant!
All you need to do is put the chicken, tomatoes and soup mix in the slow cooker, cook on low for 6-8 hours, by the time you come back from work all you need to do is cook the pasta.
And just like that, dinner is ready!
Stupid Easy Chicken
4 chicken breasts, cubed
2 (14 ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes
1 envelope of Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Soup mix
1 (16 ounce) bow tie pasta
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Key Ingredient
Thanks to Jo A. for this amazing recipe and featured image!